Wednesday, December 3, 2008

4.12.2008

Yesterday i took my first salary.
i can`t believe that i work so hard 1 month already but i just get RM578.95.
lolx. what the.
working is really a tough thing.
now i realize why our parents always call us to study hard.
choosing a right work is really important.
Yesterday i din sell anything.
my sales eat egg ar!!!
Mandy say give me RM12 only for yesterday.
but if today i can sell RM500++, then i can only get back the same price.
lolx. i am going to faint liao lar!!!
Cheow Ying say she Saturday want come and find me.
hehexz. but the main purpose is to see Zhong Kar Yan.
Zzzz. but at least she is here to see me.
it has been a long time since i saw her.
Yesterday chat with her on phone.
her sound very upset lorx.
dunno why every time chat with her also say some sad thing.
and she is really negative minded.
always think the bad things.
haihz. hope she will think something positive one day.

No comments: