Saturday, November 29, 2008

29-11-2008

November is going to end soon.
AND i am going to take my first salary!!!
waiting for that day.
this few day quite a number of people say me pretty.
muahahaxz. happy lorx.
i knew a few boy nowadays.
got 2 do insurances want. hehexz.
quite good looking too. but got age d.
this few day, dunno why Mandy keep talking something strange.
and it make me feel that she knew something.
this end. another thing.
my perfect man this few day act strange.
it seems like we are disturbing him.
his face changes when he see us.
i dun dare to see him anymore since yesterday.
however, he is still my perfect man.
anyway i will not able to see him so often d.
next Monday, 1st of December i am going to do promotion at ground floor.
i will miss him. but i think that it is good for him.

No comments: