Thursday, January 1, 2009

1.1.2009

Long time din update my blog d.
actually i have many things to write but i lazy. xp
i get only 4A`s in my PMR.
i din really disappointed, because i know i din work hard enough.
i din even expect that i can get more than 1A`s.
this year i celebrated my Christmas eve and new year eve with him.
i can feel that our relationship is even better than last time.
now my parents and whole family know about it already.
they din disagree, just hope that i can bring him home.
*ended*
i really dun wan to work anymore.
i feel stress and tired.
i work so hard and for so many hours per day but i just get so few $$ for it.
people who know me will know that i love $$ very much.
i will do what ever it is to get or save them.
but sure i will work for it.
study really is easier than work.
although u can make many new friends while working.
learn different things and get more experience from that.
but work for more $$ and get fun is the most important thing for me.
i hope that i wont work for YOU anymore.
give out the stupid fliers is really a stupid things ever.
anyway, i love the money i work for.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! everyone!

No comments: