Sunday, January 25, 2009

~hAppY nEw yEar~

Happy New Year!!!
i went to genting the past Saturday.
then went back next day.
Saturday there raining. although very cold but we still went to eat baskin robin.
CS Wong said that the snow world got free ice-cream.
but i went there, there is no free ice-cream in there also.
i went shopping with my mum.
i bought 1 new shirt and i still bought 2 nail coloring.
i dunno what that called. the colour of that very bright. hehex.
now i`m in my grandma house.
nothing to do here. very very boring!!
but my brother borrow me his laptop so that i am able to online.
thanks him very much. so nice of him!
once i am free i went to sleep.
i miss penang life very much.
all my cousin became so unfamiliar. no topic with them.
dunno why should we went back here.
just because of want to take 'ang pao'?
but i always look forward to see my handsome 'tang ge'.
but already 2nd day here and i dun even saw him.
got a little bit the disappointed.
but i am still here until wednesday morning.
i still hope that i could saw him.
i want to go back to Penang!!!
so boring here.
anyway, Happy New Year to everyone.

No comments: