Friday, January 16, 2009

~lOnElinEss~

Yesterday i really exhausted. spend the whole day without rest.
morning go school, 11p.m went tuition, 1p.m school started and after school tuition again.
dunno why this few day i have a strange feeling.
i feel that there was a distance between me and my friend now. no topic between us.
yesterday i cried. i call him but din tell him my problem. he thought i sick d. hehex.
i dun like that feeling. same as last time.
i dun wan that come back to me again.
the lonely life i had before.
today when i reach school, hui go find sun. i saw her but we din talk.
cant imagine how close we are last time. but now?
a while later we were separated. i walk alone into school.
just feel that everything have changes.
this school, people and everything become so unfamiliar.
i really have a feeling to cry that time but i din.
can everything just back to normal?
or maybe this is just the life i have to live forward to?
i can feel that something is empty in my soul.
did i really have to went back to the lonely life i have?
i cant see friendship in my world.

No comments: