Sunday, November 16, 2008

~eXhaUstEd~

Wow. this few day i really very tired.
almost every day do the same thing.
wake up-bath-go work-reach home-bath-SLEEP!
today i still went to the marathon thing.
haihz. last night i only sleep 3 hours.
but better than Nikki them because they din even sleep.
whole night stay at Queensbay there the Starbucks. hahaxz. pity them.
we run a while only, cannot d. we still have long distance to go.
my stomach pain!! and some more i 'LAI YE'!! just today morning nia.
why??? walao. we start walking the whole distance from the bridge till the end.
i cant feel my leg lerh. pain till~
BUT~ but at least we still get a certificate and a badge. hahaxz.
i went home after eating those free things.
the Milo is great!! cold and the taste was average.
i still have to walk out to wait my mum come and fetch me.
i waited at behind Jusco, the road that can straightly go to the BJ roundabout.
i wait for a long time and suddenly a people driving a van calling me.
he asked me whether wan to go out to the roundabout there.
i followed him, because that time there is no people and just me waiting there.
some more i dunno whether my mum car can drive in or not because the road was closed since 2a.m.
thanks for that guy and thanks GOD that i met a good person not bad.
or else i will not be here anymore.
my mum took us to have breakfast then went home d.
i reach home already almost 10a.m.
and i have to go to work and open shop before 10.30a.m.
or else i will be fine RM1000.
i work 1 year also cant pay finish er.
i reach there about 10.29a.m.
then they still blocking the road.
i have to run from the Coffee Bean there till my shop.
that means from South zone run till the North zone.
my leg really not mine anymore.
i quickly open the door.
luckily, the security guard din took any photo yet.
and i saw many shop not yet open.
i thought i can sit down and rest a while.
but already got customer came in d.
walao. i cant even rest a while.
but i am so happy, because the first customer of the day already buy RM414.90.
i am going to hit RM 500 to get 3% commission. i am so excited.
today i am so happy, because quite a number of customer came in.
and i almost hit RM1000. my sales today are RM979.95.
argh. RM20++ more then i will get 5% commission.
haihz. but i cant get it because my working time is end.
but today i really exhausted. need more sleep.
i will seldom online lerh.
i will miss you all~~ my dear friend.

No comments: