Monday, November 3, 2008

~hOpiNg~

haihz. why the blogger background, link friends and chat box so hard to do one?
lmao. very ma huan lorx.
today i did`nt work.
but later still got tuition.
yesterday sales also not bad.
still can get commission.
although just 2 customer but i sell RM200++.
tomorrow i have to close shop.
so nervous lorx.
i scared that just me 1 people look after the shop.
if customer come ask me about the shampoo, conditioner, lotion, massage oil and so on then i die.
i scared i will give wrong information.
hahaxz. although this is just my first job.
but i really like it very much.
i learn many things.
and know quite some people too.
don`t know whether i can keep this job until December.
i hope i will. and i enjoy it very much.
i can learn my English speaking TOO~~
hehexz. hope i will pass my PET exam also.

No comments: