Friday, November 21, 2008

~sOrrY~

this month is the 5th month we have been together.
and this is the first time we argued.
and this first time almost make us break up.
i dunno. i just feel that something has change after holiday.
maybe we are busy working.
dun even have time to meet each other.
i really miss him very much.
dunno since when, i like to see that guy.
and i got told him. he started to jealous.
it`s a normal reaction, that i can say.
but got one time he message me and say he feel that i dun care about his feeling.
do I? maybe. i dunno.
and from that time, i start to think about what he had say.
i become moody.
and i dun listen to his phone. and start scared.
actually i dunno what am i scared about.
maybe is to listen to him.
yesterday, i hear his phone call.
i already moody that time.
after his call, my mood become MORE moody.
he says he want to listen to my voice.
then i hear his phone.
but after a while, he call me go sleep.
and i heard he is with his friends.
i dunno what am i thinking. but i am really mad.
then i send something that make him upset.
then i sleep d. because the next day i still have to take my Cambridge examination.
about 2 midnight, i woke up.
i saw my phone have 82 miss called.
i get shocked. then i have 8 messages and 3 voice mail.
i directly listen to the voice mail.
i heard something he said. very touching.
after he receive that messages that i have send him, he straight away ride his friend bike come to my house to find me.
but i slept already.
i feel i did something horrible to him.
very sorry. i called him.
he took up the phone. we talked the whole night.
i cried. but at last we solve the problem. and back to ourselves.
'Sorry. So sorry, dear. I would never do this to you again. I promise. I love you. I always do.'

No comments: