Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~thAnkS~

I worked yesterday.
it was a hard time to past.
i prefer promotion time more than in shop.
Although in shop is very free, but hard to sell products.
i just get RM158 like that only.
RM42 more to hit to get commission.
really very few people come in the shop.
but once there is, sure they will buy.
except this, closing shop is really a tough work.
i`m exhausted after doing that.
it really took lot of my energy to carry the things and fix it into the hole.
and the first time i fix it wrongly.
it stuck. i can`t even move that thing.
thanks for the HOT ELEMENT guy.
what a gentleman.
although he looks skinny but really strong enough.
i am going to admire him. hahaxz.
if he din help me out, i don`t think i will get out of this trouble.
hundred of THANKS for him.
and i cut my hands.
my fingers is bleeding.
i have no idea when i get cut, and i din even notice it.
yesterday he and him came to my shop.
he bought something for his aunt.
and him notice something and at last he knew it.
i dunno is that a good idea but seems him is his friend then that does not matter anymore.
today morning i really very tired.
so i din go to school.
sleep the whole morning.
i dun even notice my bed was so warm since i was small.
and now i only realize that study is really better than working.

No comments: